It’s impossible to be involved in all situations, but there’s no excuse not to be involved in something, somewhere, somehow, with someone. ” Make an ounce of difference.”
Some Roles You Can Help With ..
- Feel like you have something to add to the Club …. want to guide it forward into the future? The Committee could be your calling and we’d love to hear from you ..
- Match day coach or just a training night assistance coach. We can help you and even get you officially qualified. You just need a desire to help out.
- The heart beat of every team – team liason and chief organiser! It always sounds like a daunting task but with our assistance, it really is quite easy.
- A quick couple of hours -helping sell coffees and sausages in bread! All our kids love a cold drink and the parents a coffee … can you help?
- Are you good at organisiation? Have you got some great social ideas? Join the social committee and help create the social atmosphere we all love!
- Learn more about the game and help out at the same time … marshalling, lines person, setup or maybe even a referee … it all helps.
Interested in Volunteering?
We would love to have you involved. If you would like to help – we would love to know. Please complete the form below and we will call you right back!