The SJFC Committee would like to welcome you to the 2018 football season.
There are 4 Main steps you are required to complete for this year:
- Register for the Active Kids Voucher on the Service NSW website (if you are planning on using the voucher for your soccer registration) – See Active Kids tab below
- Register on MyFootballClub – See My Football Club tab below
- Print both the Active Kids Voucher & MyFootballClub Invoice (both emailed to you after completing relevant step)
- Bring the voucher and invoice to one of our registration days (unless you are a returning player AND paying online before the 24th Jan) – See Registration and Grading Dates tab below
Players new to football will also need to bring proof of age documentation to a registration day (eg Birth Certificate or Passport
NOTE: EFT payments must be made on or before 24th January 2018 irrespective of whether you are intending to utilise the Active Kids voucher for this registration process or not.
The first round of the season is on the 6th April 2018, we look forward to seeing you then.
This year the NSW government are providing the Active Kids program to assist families in meeting the cost of sports. Due to this initiative, Football South Coast and SJFC have altered the registration process to accommodate this rebate.
How to Register for the Active Kids Voucher
- Sign up or login to the Service NSW website – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
- On the main page under the Services section, select ‘Office of Sport’
- Select ‘Apply for Voucher’ – Although it states it is available from the 31st Jan, you are able to apply for the voucher now
- Complete the form, answering all questions
- You will need your Medicare card handy as service NSW will verify your child’s personal details against it
- Once form is completed, you will be presented with a voucher number, which will also be emailed to your nominated email account (the one you signed into Service NSW with).
How to Register on My Football Club
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click Register Now
If you know your FFA number then click the top link
If you have never played football, then you will need to create your FFA number.
Click the bottom link:
- Complete the information as requested – a photo will be required and needs to be resized as per the guidelines.
- When you log in, you will see a screen which has a summary of all your details, your invoices and registrations with your account. Use this section to
- Updating your details (email, phone, address) or
- Update information from additional questions or
- Read terms and conditions that you agreed to
Note – if you cannot see the current registration, you may need to use the arrows to go to the next page or last page.
Refer to the Player-Rego-Info-2018 guide for details on completing the registration with MyFootballClub, INCLUDING how to enter your Active Kids Voucher.
For Fees and payment options, refer to the registration fees tab
Where do I go if I need help with my registration
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.
- Contact FSC from 10:30am – 4:30pm from 10 Jan or email a question to email@example.com
Registration and Grading Dates
Registration days will be held at Myimbarr Community Park on:
- Saturday 27th January 2018, 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday 31st January 2018, 6pm – 8pm
- Saturday 3rd February 2018, 10am – 2pm
Grading & Formation Days:
Grading & Formation days will be held at Myimbarr Sports Fields as per the following
|Grading||U12 Boys, U12 Girls, U13 Boys & U13 Girls||Monday 5th Feb 2018||5:30 – 7:30pm|
|Grading||U14 Boys, U14Girls, U15 Boys & U15 Girls||Tuesday 6th Feb 2018||5:30 – 7:30pm|
|Advanced Team Placement (optional)||U9, U10, U11||Wednesday 7th Feb 2018||5:30 – 7:30pm|
|Grading||U16 Boys, U16 Girls, U18 Boys and U18 Women (if needed)||POSTPONED|
|Miniroo Formation||U10 & U11||Saturday 10th Feb 2018||9am-10am|
|Miniroo Formation||U8-U9||Saturday 10th Feb 2018||10am-11am|
|Miniroo Formation||U6 & U7||Saturday 10th Feb 2018||11am-12pm|
Registration Fees for 2018
Refer to SJFC-Rego-2018-Payment-Options for payment options
No changes to the 2018 fees from SJFC
MiniRoos Players (u/6 to u/11) $185.00 per player
Graded Players (u/12 to u/18) $195.00 per player
$10 discount also applies for second/third child from same family
The cost of registration can be offset by $50 per player by participating in SJFC’s registration fundraising raffle
SJFC’s refund policy for 2018 is as follows:
Prior to grading or placement 100%
After grading or placement and before 1 April 2018 50%
On or after 31 March 2018 NIL
The SJFC Committee will consider refunds in excess of the policy percentages on a case by case basis. All requests for refunds shall be put in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Any request for a registration refund will not be considered until that player’s registration fund raising raffle tickets are returned to The Secretary.
Registration Fund Raising Raffle
Our registration fund raising initiative from 2015, 2016 and 2017 have been a great success and so the same offer will be running in 2018. This is our major fund raising initiative for the year.
Each player will receive $50 worth of tickets in the SJFC registration fundraising raffle. Each players raffle tickets will be given to their Coach at a Coaches meeting to be held in late February. Coaches will be responsible for issuing these raffle tickets to the parent of the players in their team.
You have 2 options with the raffle tickets;
1. Keep all of the raffle tickets yourself, and then you will have 25x$2 tickets in the draw for the major prize
2. On-sell some or all raffle tickets to your friends, family, colleagues etc…… If you choose to on-sell all your raffle tickets, you will have raised $50 which you will keep! This money will offset part of your registration fees helping make registration more affordable for everyone. You are able to keep the money from on-selling these tickets because you have already pre-purchased the tickets from the Club as part of your registration fees.
The raffle will be drawn at our mid-season event, date to be advised. Keep an eye on our website for further information.
YOU must hand in all ticket stubs to be part of the draw. The raffle barrel will be at the ground near the canteen whenever home games are being played
If you have any queries please contact the club on email@example.com