Registrations are now CLOSED for the 2020 season
Details for 2021 will be updated here soon!!
The SJFC Committee would like to welcome you to the 2020 football season.
There are 3 Main steps you are required to complete registration:
- Register for the Active Kids Voucher on the Service NSW website (if you are planning on using the voucher for your soccer registration) – See Active Kids tab below
- Register on Play Football Website– See Play Football tab below
- Attend one of our registration days (unless you are a returning player and have paid online) – See Registration and Grading Dates tab below
Players new to football will also need to bring proof of age documentation to a registration day (eg Birth Certificate or Passport)
Registrations MUST be completed online prior to attending a registration day, as the club can no longer register players on their behalf
Round One Dates for the 2020 Season are as follow, we look forward to seeing you then:
U6-U11: 4th April 2020
U12 + above: 28/29 March 2020
This year the NSW government are again providing the Active Kids program to assist families in meeting the cost of sports. Due to this initiative, Football South Coast and SJFC have altered the registration process to accommodate this rebate.
How to Register for the Active Kids Voucher
- Sign up or login to the Service NSW website – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
- On the main page under the Services section, select ‘Active Kids’
- Select ‘Apply for Voucher’
- Complete the form, answering all questions
- You will need your Medicare card handy as service NSW will verify your child’s personal details against it
- Once form is completed, you will be presented with a voucher number, which will also be emailed to your nominated email account (the one you signed into Service NSW with).
How to Register on Play Football
Last year, Football South Coast implemented a new, more modern online registration platform. If you registered previously, please login with the same credentials to ensure your FFA number remains the same.
Online payments are also available through the system and are STRONGLY recommended as it helps the committee with confirming who has made payment.
For step by step instructions on how to use the new system, please refer to the following self help documents provided by FSC
- Go to the Play Football website: Play Football Registration
- Click Get started
- Create new account (or sign in if previously created).
- If required follow instructions to link up your FFA with your new Play Football account (tip, you can manage multiple players here)
- Select package relevant to the players age and complete registration
- Don’t forget your Active Kids voucher if you are claiming it
- Online payment available (and recommended)
Where do I go if I need help with my registration
If you have any trouble with your registration please see https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions/22000106487
Registration & Miniroo (U6-U11) Team Formation Days:
Please take note of the specific days for your age group as we have split the days to streamline the process.
ALL miniroo players MUST attend the team formation day relevant to their age group and be placed into a team PRIOR to leaving. If you have a full registered team, coach and manager then the team formation sheet can be completed and sent through to the registrar and attendance to team registration is not required, please see Team Formation Information
Each team MUST have a Coach and Manager, please offer your assistance if able. If a team does not have a coach and manager, then the team will not be allowed to play as per Football South Coast regulations.
|Age Groups||Date & Location||Time||Registration/Formation|
U12 and above
|Saturday 1st Feb 2020
Shellharbour Club – Tasman Room
|10:00am – 2:00pm||
|U9|U10|U11 Miniroos||Saturday 8th Feb 2020
Myimbarr Sports Fields
|10:00am – 1:00pm||
Grading & Miniroo (U9-U11) Advanced team placement
Grading & miniroo advanced team placements will be held at Myimbarr Sports Fields as per the following table
ALL players from U12 and above MUST attend grading.
|U9 Adv team placement||Tuesday 28th Jan 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U10 Adv team placement||Wednesday 29th Jan 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U11 Adv team placement||Friday 31st Jan 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U12 & U12G Grading||Monday 3rd Feb 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U13 Mixed Grading
U13G & U14G Grading
|Tuesday 4th Feb 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U14, U15, U16 Mixed Grading
U15G & U16G Grading
|Friday 7th Feb 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U12 – U16 Grading backup days||Monday 10th – Friday 14th Feb 2020||6:00 – 8:00pm|
Note: WYL and Womens Open will be communicated separately if a grading session is required.
Registration Fees for 2020
Payments can now be made online (recommended) during your registration process, or via direct deposit. if you chose to pay via direct deposit please ensure you note your FFA # and last name as the reference. Bank details will be emailed to you if you select this option.
MiniRoos Players (U6 to U11) $185.00 per player
Graded Players (U12 to U18) $195.00 per player
Women’s Youth League $250.00 per player
Men’s Over 35’s $250.00 per player
All Aged Women $300.00 per player
SJFC’s refund policy for 2020 is as follows:
Prior to grading or placement 100%
After grading or placement and before 1 April 2020 50%
On or after 31 March 2020 NIL
The SJFC Committee will consider refunds in excess of the policy percentages on a case by case basis. All requests for refunds shall be put in writing and emailed to email@example.com
If you have any queries regarding registration please contact the club on firstname.lastname@example.org