Registrations open 4th January 2021
The SJFC Committee would like to welcome you to the 2021 football season.
There are 3 Main steps you are required to complete registration:
- Register for the Active Kids Voucher on the Service NSW website (if you are planning on using the voucher for your soccer registration) – See Active Kids tab below
- Register on Play Football Website– See Play Football tab below
- Attend the formation day (unless you are a returning player and have paid online) – See Registration and Grading Dates tab below
Players new to football will also need to bring proof of age documentation to a registration day (eg Birth Certificate or Passport)
Registrations MUST be completed online prior to attending the formation day, as the club can no longer register players on their behalf
This year the NSW government are again providing the Active Kids program to assist families in meeting the cost of sports. Due to this initiative, Football South Coast and SJFC have altered the registration process to accommodate this rebate.
How to Register for the Active Kids Voucher
- Sign up or login to the Service NSW website – https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
- On the main page under the Services section, select ‘Active Kids’
- Select ‘Apply for Voucher’
- Complete the form, answering all questions
- You will need your Medicare card handy as service NSW will verify your child’s personal details against it
- Once form is completed, you will be presented with a voucher number, which will also be emailed to your nominated email account (the one you signed into Service NSW with).
How to Register on Play Football
If you have registered previously, please login with the same credentials to ensure your FFA number remains the same.
Online payments are also available through the system and are STRONGLY recommended as it helps the committee with confirming who has made payment.
For step by step instructions on how to use the new system, please refer to the following self help documents provided by FSC
- Go to the Play Football website: Play Football Registration
- Click Get started
- Create new account (or sign in if previously created).
- If required follow instructions to link up your FFA with your new Play Football account (tip, you can manage multiple players here)
- Select package relevant to the players age and complete registration
- Don’t forget your Active Kids voucher if you are claiming it
- Online payment available (and recommended)
Where do I go if I need help with my registration
If you have any trouble with your registration please see https://support.playfootball.com.au/support/solutions/22000106487
Miniroo (U6-U11) Team Formation Day:
Please take note of the specific time for your age group as we have split the days to streamline the process.
Date: 20th February 2021
Location: The Shellharbour Club
- U6 10:00-11:00 am
- U7 11:00am-12:00pm
- U8 12:00-1:00pm
- U9 1:00-2:00pm
- U10-U11 2:00-3:00pm
ALL miniroo players MUST attend the team formation day relevant to their age group and be placed into a team PRIOR to leaving. If you have a full registered team, coach and manager then the team formation sheet can be completed and sent through to the registrar and attendance to the team formation day is not required, please see Team Formation Information
Each team MUST have a Coach and Manager, please offer your assistance if able. If a team does not have a coach and manager, then the team will not be allowed to play as per Football South Coast regulations.
Grading & Miniroo (U9-U11) Development team trials
Grading & miniroo development team trials will be held at Myimbarr Sports Fields as per the following table. Please arrive 30 mins early to sign in and warm up.
On your grading day you must be registered (including payment) on Playfootball prior to you allocated grading day.
ALL players from U12 and above MUST attend grading.
|U9 Development team trials*||Tuesday 9th Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U10 Development team trials*||Wednesday 10th Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U11 Development team trials*||Friday 12th Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U12 & U12G Grading||Monday 1st Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U13G, U14G, U15G & U16G Grading||Monday 8th Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U13 Grading||Tuesday 2nd Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U14 Grading||Wednesday 3rd Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U15 &U16 Grading||Friday 5th Feb 2021||6:00 – 8:00pm|
|U12 – U16 Grading backup days||15th Feb – 19th Feb 2021||TBA|
*any players that do not wish to try out for the development squad will need to attend team formation day.
Note: WYL and Womens Open will be communicated separately if a grading session is required.
Registration Fees for 2021
Payments can now be made online (recommended) during your registration process, or via direct deposit. if you chose to pay via direct deposit please ensure you note your FFA # and last name as the reference. Bank details will be emailed to you if you select this option.
MiniRoos Players (U6 to U11) $185.00 per player
Graded Players (U12 to U18) $195.00 per player
Women’s Youth League $250.00 per player
Men’s Over 35’s $250.00 per player
All Aged Women $300.00 per player
SJFC’s refund policy for 2021 is as follows:
Prior to grading or trials: 100%
After grading or trials and before 1 April 2021: 50%
On or after 1 April 2021: NIL
The SJFC Committee will consider refunds in excess of the policy percentages on a case by case basis. All requests for refunds shall be put in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries regarding registration please contact the club on email@example.com