Summer Football is a fun filled event and a great opportunity for players to keep fit, learn new skills and meet new people.
In 2018, SJFC will again be running a 10 round social competition for kids in all age groups, welcoming both new and existing members to the club. We will also be running games aimed at the Aldi Miniroos Kick-Off program age group (players turning 4 or 5 years old this year).
Online registrations are now active, details on how to register can be found below.
- Wednesday afternoons, first games commence at 6pm
- First round: 17th October 2018
- Final round: 19th December 2018
- U6-U7: 4v4 & 15 min halves
- U8 and above: 7v7 & 20 min halves
- $70.00 per player
How To Register
- Register on My Football Club for the SJFC Summer Competition at https://www.playfootball.com.au/player/player-registration (if you need help, see My Football Club Registration Process)
- Make payment – See payment options below
- Nominate a group/team with SJFC (select button below) – please note this is optional, this form is only required to be completed if you would like to play with a group of people, otherwise, SJFC will place you into a team in the relevant age group
PLEASE NOTE: Team numbers will be capped on a first in basis due to field capacity.
As either an individual or team/group. Payment can only be made after registering on My Football Club (see above for registration details)
If paying as a team, details will be emailed to the team manager.
Direct Deposit to the club
- BSB: 637000
- Account: 720703750
- Reference: player’s FFA #
Manually at grounds: 1st September 2018
If you have any questions about the 2018 Summer Football competition at Shellharbour Junior FC, please don’t hesitate to send an enquiry to email@example.com.