The Annual Shellharbour Junior FC fundraising Trivia Night is approaching fast and bound to be a great night out. Funds raised on the night go toward funding our kids love of football and to help our club continue to stand strong in the community.
Things you need to know:
– Where: The Shellharbour Club
– When: Saturday 25th August 2018 – Starting at 7PM
– Cost: $20 per person (register as a table/group) payment details in attachment. (Reference – Surname)
– Beverages: Beverages will be available to purchase from the many bars throughout the venue.
– Food: A nibbles plate will be provided per table. (Note – you will be able to purchase food from the club’s dining options and bring them into the event).
RSVP: Before the 18th August to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Raffle Tickets: The annual registration raffle will be drawn on the night, which the major prize of a $5000 holiday voucher will be won.
Prizes: As this is a fundraiser we ask that ALL teams, individuals, businesses & associates please support the event by donating prizes. Prizes will go towards a ensuring everyone has a great time and the gift basket for the winning table is overflowing with fun and exciting goodies. We hope that ALL teams get behind this and provide a prize and this can be dropped off to the canteen area on the following date:
– Saturday 18th August from 8am
Suggestions for prizes:
Each player donates $10, teams can arrange vouchers from Dan Murphy, Spa Vouchers, Myer, Rebel, iTunes, petrol vouchers, alcohol, chocolates, perfume packs, car wash sets, hair product packs etc. Businesses that donate a prize toward the night will receive the following:
- Advertising on the night – provide flyers, posters and business cards for display
- Mention on SJFC’s Facebook page
If you have any questions please email email@example.com